Effective date: October 29, 2021
SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, other websites, Services, or social media platforms, which may be defined as “Personal Information,” “Personally Identifiable Information,” or “Personal Data” under an applicable law (“personal information”) including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, social networking accounts, accounts from any third-party application or website that you link to your account, telephone number, state, Zip Code, or country;
- billing information, including credit card data;
- that is about you and can reasonable be associated with or linked to you, such as whether you are a current user, product interests, or information related to your inquiry or request; and/or
- about your internet activity, such as browsing history, search history, information about your interaction with our Site or Services, and the equipment you use to access our Site, Services, and usage details.
When you use the Site or our Services you may provide us with certain Personal Data and we may collect certain data that is automatically collected and is either generated by the use of or interactions with the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (“Usage Data”).
How we collect your information:
- Newsletter: When you elect to sign up for our e-mail newsletter, you will need to provide certain Personal Data such as your e-mail address, full name, and mailing address;
- Create and Maintain Account: When you elect to create and maintain or modify an account on our Services, you will need to provide us with certain Personal Data, such as your name, username, password, address, and e-mail address, in order for us to provide you continuous access to your account;
- Purchases: When you make a purchase or subscribe to the Services on or through our Site or Services, you will need to provide certain Personal Data in order for us to process and complete your order, such as your name, e-mail address, credit card information, and billing and shipping addresses;
- Communicate with Us: When you communicate with us or our Service Providers by e-mail or through the Site or Services, you may provide us certain Personal Data;
- Survey: If you participate in any survey, you may provide certain Personal Data as part of your response;
- Automatic: As you navigate through the Site or Services, we collect certain information automatically such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through small pieces of data stored on your device (“Cookies”), web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or
- Direct: We also collect any other information that you provide directly to us not listed above.
- Session Cookies used to operate our Service;
- Preference Cookies used to remember your preferences and various settings;
- Security Cookies used for security purposes; and/or
- Advertising Cookies used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Geographic Location Information: If you use any location-enabled products or services, you may be sending us location information (e.g. IP address). When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your precise geographical location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We and our Service Providers and partners may use your device's physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services, content and advertisements. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses of your device's location, but if you choose to deny such uses, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
Device Information: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser type and version and the type and version of the Service that you are using. We and our Service Providers may also collect a unique device identifier assigned by us or our Service Providers to the device from which you are accessing the Service and other transactional information for the device that we and our Service Providers may use to serve content and advertisements to the device.
Information From Third Parties: When you use the Site or our Services, certain third parties may use automatic collection technologies to collect information about you or your devices. These third parties may include payment processors, advertisers, ad networkers, ad servers, analytics companies, your device manufacturer and your device service provider. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about when you use the Site or our Services. The information they collect may be associated with your Personal Information or they may collect information, including Personal Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications and other online service websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
SECTION 2 - HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We (and our Service Providers) use your Personal Data for various business purposes, including the following:
- To provide and maintain the Site or Services;
- To notify you about changes to the Site or Services or anything we offer through them;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site or Services when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site or Services;
- To administer our Site or Services, including by monitoring and analyzing the usage of our Site or Services;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, such as processing payments, delivering products to you, and communicating with you regarding your purchase;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To personalize your experience with the Site or Services by presenting content, products, and offers tailored to you;
- To develop and test new products and features as well as diagnose and fix technology problems in connection with current products and features;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Site or Services, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates; and/or
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). Thus, we may disclose your Personal Data to courts, law enforcement agencies, and governmental authorities (i) to comply with applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you or others; or (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: To comply with a legal obligation; To protect and defend the rights or property of us; To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or Services or the public to protect against legal liability.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may disclose aggregated, de-identified Personal Information to third parties in connection with the provision of our Site or Services or as otherwise permitted or required by law. We do not sell your Personal Information.
SECTION 3 – CHOICE AND ACCESS
Promotional Offers: If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own products or Site or Services, you can exercise your right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Mobile Device Settings: On your mobile device, you may have the option to enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting in your iOS phone’s settings, or the setting to “Opt out of Ads Personalization” in your Android phone’s settings. To opt-out of location tracking when using our Site or Services, you can use the settings of your device. You can disable mobile analytics and bug reporting through these same settings as well.
For more information about analytics and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page found at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 , the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page found at http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN, or EDAA’s Your Online Choices page found at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
SECTION 4 - CONSENT
How we get your consent: When you provide us with Personal Data to complete a transaction, verify any information on your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase of a product, we imply that you consent to our collecting the Personal Data and using it.
SECTION 5 – SHOPIFY AND PAYMENTS
Our store is hosted by Shopify, Inc. (“Shopify”). Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and Site or Services to you. Your Personal Data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores your Personal Data on a secure server behind a firewall.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment credit card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your Personal Data is governed by their applicable privacy policies. These payment processors adhere to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI-DSS”) as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
SECTION 7 – SECURITY
To protect your Personal Data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Where you have chosen (or where we have given) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Site or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you do not share a password with anyone. The information you share in public areas may be viewed any user of the Site or Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site or Services; any transmission is at your own risk.
SECTION 8 - USE BY MINORS
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under eighteen (18) years of age, and do not sell the Personal Data of minors under sixteen (16) years of age without affirmative authorization. Our Site or Services are available only to individuals and entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older to use our Site or Services. If you are not eighteen (18) years of age or older, you may not use our Site or Services. If you are a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit Personal Data to us.
Our Site or Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. We adhere to the U.S. federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and will not knowingly register or otherwise collect any Personal Data from any child under the age of 13. We ask that minors under the age of 13 not submit any Personal Data to us using our Site or Services. If you have reason to believe a child under the age of 13 has provided us with any Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com and request that such information be deleted from our records.
Parents may want to consider commercially available parental control protections to limit what minors can access online and/or monitor their minor children’s online activities.
SECTION 9 - HIPPA
We are not an entity that is covered by HIPPA, the HIPPA privacy rules apply to health plans, public health care clearinghouses, any health care provider who transmits health information in electronic form in connection with transactions of which the Secretary of HHS has adopted standards under HIPPA (the “covered entities”) and their service providers (“business associates”). This means that the information that you provide to us in not protected by the HIPPA privacy rules and regulations.
SECTION 10 – NEVADA PRIVACY NOTICE
SECTION 12 – GOVERNING LAW
- Unfortunately, in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this Site. It is recommended that You leave on all cookies if You are not sure whether You need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that You use.
- BY USING THIS SITE, YOU GIVE CONSENT FOR US TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OUR PROCESSORS, AND FOR THEM TO TRANSFER THIS INFORMATION ONWARD TO THEIR PARTNERS IN CONNECTION WITH PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR PRODUCTS/SERVICES.
13.3 Disabling Cookies. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on Your web browser (see, for example, Your browser Help for how to do this, including “Incognito” in Chrome, “In Private” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari, etc.). Be aware that disabling or deleting cookies in Your web browser: (i) will usually affect the functionality and/or usability of the Site and/or other websites that You visit; and/or (ii) will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this Site.
13.4 The Cookies We May Set.
- Email newsletters related cookies: The Site may offer newsletters or other types of email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if You are already registered and whether to show certain notifications that might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies: The Site may offer e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that Your order is remembered between pages so that We can process it properly.
- Contact or comment related cookies: When You submit any other data through the Site, certain contact or comment-related cookies may be set to remember Your User details for future correspondence or transactions.
- The Site may engage analytics service providers or use analytics tools (including without limitation Google Analytics) that provides Us with widely-used analytics tools or services to help Us better understand how You and other Users are utilizing the Site in order to allow Us to improve Your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long You spend on the Site and the pages that You visit so We can continue to produce engaging content.
- These analytics tools we use may also be used to track and measure usage of this Site so that We can continue to produce engaging content, help Us to understand how We can improve the Site for You and and/or to give Us a better understanding of broader industry trends.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that Site are delivered. When We are testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that You receive a consistent experience while on the Site while ensuring We understand which optimizations the Users appreciate the most.
- As we promote our products/services it’s important for us to better understand statistics about how many of the visitors of the Site actually make a purchase or otherwise use any of our products or services and, thus, this is additional types of data that these cookies will track. We consider this to be important to You as it means that We can accurately make business predictions that allow Us to monitor our advertising and product/service costs to ensure the best possible services to all of the Users.
- We may engage third party marketing companies, advertising companies or other third party advertising networks (collectively, “Adverting Network”) in order to have them advertise on our behalf and they may use affiliate tracking cookies to allow us to see if our customers have come to the Site through one of these Advertising Network sites or sources.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this Site that allow You to connect with Your social network in various ways. For these to work, many social media sites (such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn) may set cookies through the Site and such cookies may be used to enhance Your profile on their social media site or to contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
SECTION 14 - QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
|Product Name||Patent Number|
|DaBo & Inversion Top||11,460,974|
|DaBo & Inversion Top||D949,260|
|DaBo & Inversion Top||10,905,243|