• All electronics must be turned off or silenced before start of class.
• All Students are required to wear shirts at all times during class, workshop, or events.
• All students must remove shoes before entering studio.
• Please keep studio clean and take all refuse with you. New Students: Registration: Each Student must be registered individually and under their own name.
The recommended arrival time is at least 15 minutes before the start of class, and a minimum of 5 minutes before for fully booked classes, workshops, and events In order to sign up and prepare. Please wear comfortable, breathable, exercise clothing that is not too loose. No phones in yoga room. Please be considerate of other students, do not wear heavy cologne or perfume, and mind your noise levels. If you are late, or leaving early, please enter and exit the studio quietly so as not disrupt other students. Bring yoga mat, towel, and water bottle. The studio offers yoga mats and towels for purchase/ rent. All new students must arrive 15 minutes before class and are required to fill out a NEW STUDENT registration form and sign a release before class. Once a class, workshop, or event is full, reservations will be closed, any interested students may add their name to the waitlist. Please see WAITLIST section below for more information We understand you may encounter unexpected issues or have personal preferences.
Please notify instructor if:
• You will be late.
• Must leave workshop early.
• Have any medical considerations.
• Prefer no hands on adjustment.
• It is your first time doing Yoga.
*We do not offer refunds or credit for lateness or no show. Classes:
• Workshop Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before start.
Teacher Training / Events:
• All Teacher Training or Event cancellations must be made AT LEAST 1 WEEK prior to
Sold out classes, workshops, and events:
* Studio and Instructors reserve the right to deny entry to any participants who arrive after allotted time.
If for any reason you cannot make it to your class, workshop, or event, please make your cancellations in a timely manner. Refunds are available for class cancellations made within the allotted period of time specified below. Workshops, teacher training, and other events are finale sale only, non refundable, and eligible for credit only if cancelled within the allotted period of time.
*Credit has an expiration time of 6 months for workshops and similar events, and 1 year for Teacher Training.
• Class cancellations must be made AT LEAST 24 HOURS prior to start in order to be eligible for a full refund. You may request to be given credit for a future class.
• All Teacher Training or Event cancellations must be made AT LEAST 1 WEEK prior to start.
• Students risk losing their reservation if they do not arrive at least 5 minutes before start of class.
• At the beginning of class, any spaces not filled will be given to clients on the waitlist, in the order they signed up.
• A Waitlist will be provided for booked classes, workshops, and events. For fully booked classes clients must arrive at least 5 minutes before start of workshop.
• Waitlisted clients can be added at the start of class if space becomes available, by order.
• We are not responsible for losses, damages, or items left unattended.